Please prepare photos of the following requirements
Step 1: Open an account with MyTrade
You will need an account with Mytrade PH to be able to subscribe to MARGE. Through MyTrade PH platform, you can buy and sell stocks ONLINE.
To open an account, Click HERE.
1) Use this Username Format (username should begin with MG): MGUsername ex. MGjuandelacruz
2) For those who do not have a telephone number you can input zero in that portion
3) Proof of billing does not necessarily under your NAME so long as it shows the address of where you currently reside
4) Trading PIN works like an ATM pin, it is a 6 digit number you will need to encode for you to execute buy or sell
Can I open an account for kids under 18 years old?
Step 2: Activate your account using the activation link sent thru your email.
After successfully submitting your application online, check your email inbox for the activation link sent by Mytrade. If not found, kindly check the spam folder. (In case you did not receive an email, you might have entered the wrong email address.)
By the way, MyTrade App for mobile is both available in playstore and appstore.
Step 3: Funding my portfolio
After activation, wait for 5 business days (does not include weekends, holidays) for your 8-digit CLIENT CODE to appear in your equities portfolio. MyTrade will also email send your code via e-mail.
Use your CLIENT CODE to FUND your portfolio. Initial funding is Php 5,000. For funding instructions click HERE
Note: You can use your initial fund to buy stocks recommended by MARGE. For adding of funds, you can add anytime, for as low as 1k per top-up.
For suspended accounts due to the following reasons:
1) unfunded within 10 business days from the receipt of the client code
2) three (3) consecutive log in attempt using the wrong password,
you may unsuspend your accounts by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 4: Follow Marge's Playlist (Stock Picks)
Every month you will receive an e-mail of stock recommendation from Marge in her PLAYLIST- this will serve as your guide on which stocks to buy, sell, or hold.
We highly discourage deviating from Marge’s picks. The success of your investing journey will depend on how you diligently follow MARGE